Thursday, February 24, 2011

When at first you don't succeed...

Years, and years ago- dare I say pre-blog hype, I started a very simple website to highlight all of Chad's and my adventures.  Mostly it was compilation of photos and captions; my first pregnancy, our first home, our first baby, second pregnancy, second baby,  second home...  you get the idea.  My way of bridging the gap between all of our long distance friends and family.  Perhaps you even remember.  Some where along the way, actually I think it was between myspace and facebok,  it got left behind.  Though it still existed, it just sat.  Un-updated, un-changed, un-loved.  Well, I finally had a go at it again today.  I tried, I really tried to resurrect http://www.shackford.com/ .  (If you are really bored you can even go there and see my lame attempt.)  I just couldn't get back into it. So, I am going to go another route.  This route.  Already I am happier.  "User friendliness" is more and more important to me as I edge into my mid-30's.  Ease of use, priority!  So, try, try, again.  Here we go...

Okla-HOME-a  is my new blog.  Not sure what it is or will become.  Let's just say it is an evolution.   Oklahoma becoming home to a couple of wanderers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to hearing from you soon...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.