Friday, March 4, 2011

The Green room no longer... now Furniture Revival SALE!!!

UPDATE: 
We have moved away from "The Green Room" and are now using the terminology "Furniture Revival SALE"  However, the concept remains the same.  In fact, our first ever Furniture Revival Sale is scheduled for Saturday May 28th!!!

For years and years Chad and I have been preparing for the day when both of our children would be in school full time and I would no longer have them at home during the day.  Though this day is not quite here, as Ethan has another year and a half of half day school, I think we are onto something.

Some of you may have heard of my new endeavor~ "The Green Room."  The Green Room is our idea on how to best showcase and sell all my handy, crafty creations.  Here are a few examples of such items:
Refinished side tables... I like them together better as a bench.

Refinished and restyled kitchen cart.

Recovered chairs~ less traditional more eclectic.

Refinished and modified an old Ethan Allen coffee table into
a funky bench.

A collection of some thrifty finds.

One of my many Goodwill purchases, rehabbed and painted.
If ever I wished I had a before and after pict. it would be for this piece.
You would be amazed at the transformation!!!
But, alas I do not.  Lesson learned!  


All these items are to be sold at The Green Room's first sale.
Side table I built, headboard~ painted and distressed, various decor items...
and they all fall into our theme of Reclaim, Restyle, Renew.
So... what is The Green Room again?  Well, simply put it is going to be an outdoor sales event.  We will set up The Green Room at our house, invite all of our friends, and friends' friends and open it to the public and see what happens.  Hopefully now you are at the very least intrigued.  So, keep checking back.  More updates to follow.

3 comments:

  1. Great idea! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that clock! You have so many fun piece in your home! I love OK, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that clock! Thanks for linking up to Mad Skills Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to hearing from you soon...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.