Monday, March 28, 2011

"If I had a million dollars..." (to the tune of the Bare Naked Ladies)

Well, the title says it all.  The catchy tune produced by the Bare Naked Ladies dances in my head when I look at this house.  I found it while browsing through some local listings, a dangerous hobby of mine.  And though completely out of our price range, I still like to admire from afar.  Now, so can you...

Here are some quick stats:

Listing Information

Most recent information provided by Churchill-Brown & Associates, Inc. on 03/27/2011 04:56 AM:
  • Price: $1,150,000
  • Status: For Sale
  • MLS/Source ID: 425526
  • 5 Bedrooms
  • 6 Bathrooms
  • 5,567 sqft
  • Single-Family Home
  • Built In 1985
  • Lot Size: 200,811 sqft
  • Style: Cape Cod

Public Records

Official property, sales, and tax information from county (public) records as of 10/2010:
  • Single Family Residential
  • 5 Bedrooms
  • 4¾ Bathrooms
  • 4,325 sqft
  • Lot Size: 4.50 acres
  • Built In 1985
  • Stories: 2 story
  • A/C: Central
  • Heating: Central
  • Parking: Attached Garage
  • Parking Spaces: 4
  • Exterior Walls: Concrete
  • Roof: Wood Shake/ Shingles
  • 11 Rooms
  • 1 Building
  • Construction: Frame
  • Foundation: Footing
  • Fireplace
  • Pool: Pool (yes)
  • Subdivision: UNPLTD PT SEC 18 13N 2W

And here are some picts.:




Welcome home!
 




How about this for a backyard?!
 




...and this kitchen?
 





I never would have picked it myself, but I love the blue milk painted steps and doors!
 





A cozy den.
 





Another great beamed room.
 





Love the trim!
 





...and all the fireplaces!
 
Here is also a link to a wonderful virtual tour of the home where you can even see more:



I love the attention to detail!  What an amazing home, now if they would just come down about $900K!!!

PS.  If you decide to buy this house after visiting my blog let the realtor know.  Maybe I will get a sweet referral fee :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my you and I are very much alike. I've been doing the same thing lately. Looking at houses and drooling. Not nearly as grand as this one here. Don't know why I look. I have a house. It's silly I suppose, but oh so fun. So is it cheating if you fall in love with another house and you already have one? Thanks for sharing this beauty. It would be a bit of a commute though from OK to CA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful house. If only I had a million dollars. I love looking at homes on the internet, there are such amazing ones out there!

    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you SURE you don't want to be a Real Estate Agent?

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to hearing from you soon...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.