Thursday, April 7, 2011

Working on it...

I haven't posted anything in a few days... sorry.  It has been a little busy around here.  I had to go out of town last week and have been playing catch up ever since.  No biggie... just takes me a little while to balance all my jobs: wife, mother, friend, neighbor, blogger, DIY'er...  But, I have been working on something.  Here is a little hint:

Can you find them???

Does this help?

Well here it is... or they are. 
Although, in true DIY fashion I did NOT buy them at Pottery Barn as the above 3 pictures would indicate.  No, my project has been making knock off sconces ala' upcycled- under $20- Jaime style.  You are just going to have to wait though, they aren't quite ready.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to hearing from you soon...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.