Monday, May 30, 2011

and the results please...

A HUGE Thank You to all who turned out for my first Furniture Revival Sale on Saturday!!!  Here are some picts. of the event (click an any photo to enlarge):


I made these display boards at the last minute.





A beautiful morning for a sale!







My sweet sis-in-law Sarah took most of these great picts.





Taking a break... but here comes more people...

My husband and bro-in-law.





Nearing the end of the sale.

It was a beautiful but HOT day!

Almost gone.  Since this photo was taken a few more items have sold!

All that remains is that sweet little green desk and these items on my living room floor!  EVERYTHING else SOLD!!!


2 comments:

  1. Annie MiddlebrooksMay 31, 2011 at 9:44 AM

    Jaime, everything looks great! I wish I could have made it out. I look forward to the next sale!

    Annie

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to hearing from you soon...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.