Monday, May 16, 2011

The count down...

I apologize for the infrequency of my posts lately, but perhaps you have heard~ 
I am getting ready for my first sale!  We are having our first ever FURNITURE REVIVAL SALE on June 4th.  Which is just around the corner.  May seem like a while to you, but it is coming crazy fast for me!  I just have so much left to do... So, my posts maybe a little sparse until after the sale.  You can see here how things are stacking up (literally) in my dining room. 




I am going to try to highlight some of my projects here and there.  That way you can get a taste of what is going to be at the sale!

Here is one that will be at the sale... A great vintage piece.
I love the retro design.

I gave it a white washed aged look. 

Love the detail.

5 comments:

  1. That is so pretty! I love the detail. You may want to join my newbie party. I host one every Monday. Hope to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the color on that table and i wish you all the luck at your sale!!! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting--good luck on your sale! Thanks so much for linking to my Share the Love Link Party!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how this came out- the color is wonderful and good luck with your sale!! Thank you for sharing at Feathered Nest Friday- hope you will come back and share again soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. the table looks great, I love the addition of the ribbon.
    good luck with your sale!
    gail

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to hearing from you soon...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.