Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My first craigslist furniture post

I have decided from hence forth to sell item by item on Craigslist.  This too, is an experiment and we will see how it goes.  The sale was wonderful, but more than I can take on right now.  So, no future sales are in the works at this time.  Keep an eye out here though, because like today, I am sure I will post items for sale in the future.  Here, however, is my first attempt:

~Sold~
Desk and chair or great vanity?
Dimensions:  32"w X 29"h X 18"d

Drawer lined with a vintage map.
Lovely design on the chair.

Several coats of oil based paint were applied to this piece.  Some light distressing brings out the period details.

If you are interested in this piece, it is currently posted on the OKC Craigslist site under furniture for sale.  Or you can contact me directly here.

5 comments:

  1. This is just lovely! The map-lined drawer is beautiful. Good luck on selling your items!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. I love the color. Which thrift stores are your favorites in okc?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m impressed, I must say. Really rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. Your idea is outstanding; the issue is something that not enough people are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this.
    Furniture Store Dallas

    ReplyDelete
  4. the chair designs are really good and these kinds of colors will adjust with almost all types of wall colors. here are some ideas for Living Room Furniure

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to hearing from you soon...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.