Wednesday, June 1, 2011

...also for sale

Well, here is another one of my artful creations.  I re-styled and re-built this one of a kind vintage tv cabinet into a lovely multi-function furniture piece. It would make a great book case, display cabinet, tv stand, small armoire... many possibilities. It has a french country look to it. It is white with antiquing and distressing. Beautiful original hardware.

Dimensions are: 25"w x 21"d x 37"h
Click on any photo to enlarge, click twice for largest view.

...asking $175
                             ~Sold~




This item is currently posted on the OKC craiglist site under furniture for sale. 
Thanks for looking.

7 comments:

  1. I want it... how much for shipping to Washington? (lol) Beautiful job, little sister! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job on this cabinet!
    Q~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stumbled across your blog from your Craigslist posting and love that I found you! Great stuff and love the hardware on this piece too. Do you do finishing work for other people or just your own stuff? I love DIY projects & am working on a piece myself, but I'm certainly not about to unleash my own arts & craft work on my own clients. =) Contact me from my blog or FB if you do hire out also! www.OKCInteriorDesign.blogspot or www.Facebook.com/OKCInteriorDesign

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is gorgeous! i love the distressing on it- it looks very natural. beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is beautiful! Fabulous job! Thanks for linking up to my Catch a Glimpse party this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow great job. It looks fabulous. Such a deal!
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I am your newest follower!If you can hop on by my blog I would love it.
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to hearing from you soon...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.