Monday, June 27, 2011

Antique Chic...

 I am always amazed at how my 'ugliest ducklings' nearly always end up being my beloved faves!  Here are a few great examples (soon to be listed on Craigslist, unless you can snag them up first :)


This sweet little antique table was the little engine that could.  She was is such rough shape when I got her.  She needed some serious rehab, was cleansed, toned and given a fresh new yet old  look
$45
I LOVE the top!  The multi-color/ tonal effect is primo!


To serve the better good her legs got a little trim, but they are still delightful.
Yet again, LOVE this finish!

Lovely French Country Full size headboard.  This is one of those you have to see in person,
the photo just doesn't do it justice. 
$100

Sweet details.  The green with the glaze looks like an aged copper-ed patina. 
 




This rustic side table also came to me in much disrepair.  It could barely stand.  After my handiwork he is "strong like bull!"
~SOLD~


Even a tough guy can have great detail.

...and nice legs!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to hearing from you soon...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.