Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Headboard to go-go

It is HOT in Okla-home-a but I am not letting it get in my way.  Last weekend I picked up some sweet finds and have been diligently working on them ever since.  You have probably already seen my twist on a Farmhouse Table and today I finished another full sized headboard (yes, it comes with a nice set of rails).  I have picked up a few new finishing techniques recently and I think they are stepping up my game!  Here is the headboard completed with a few of these new tricks. And now for your viewing pleasure...  Remember you can click on any photo to enlarge. 

I am for sale!  $95 takes me home...





8 comments:

  1. Jaime, sorry I haven't been over, Love the headboard, I got mine on craigslist too, It amazes me what people get rid of lucky for us...have a great weekend

    Pattie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the headboard. I am a new follower. Stopping by to invite you to join Thrifty Thursday, because your blog is adorable. Have a wonderful day. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the color and i love how the blue shines through. beautiful.
    lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks beautiful Jaime! love your technique with the bits of blue! Thanks for linking to Share the Love Wednesday!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful job on the headboard, Jaime! The distressing is just wonderful! :)

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this headboard; wouldn't this be wonderful in a cottage-beachstyle-bedroom too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks fabulous! Great job! Thanks for linking up to this week's Catch a Glimpse party.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! It looks absolutely gorgeous and you did a fantastic job! :-)
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to hearing from you soon...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.