Sunday, June 12, 2011

What's in store...

This was a great weekend for finding treasures!  I vowed to myself to only bring projects home that I thought I could get done this week.  Oh, how that did not happen!  I came home with so much more, which is amazing, but definitely leaves me uneasy.  I hate clutter and unfinished projects.  So, having a garage full of stuff is great, but I have to learn to calm down and relax and to not get overwhelmed by the undone.  Just take them one at a time...

I don't even have before picts. yet but here is a quick rundown of what I will be working on and will be for sale soon!

  • Antique chair
  • French country headboard ~full/ queen
  • Twin headboard
  • Wall mirror
  • Vintage headboard ~full/queen
  • Tall dresser
  • Baby crib
  • Drafting table
  • Bench
  • Folding butcher block table
  • Antique rolling cart
  • Night stand
  • Cubby bench/ storage cabinet

1 comment:

  1. I have the same problem! Too many projects not enough time!!

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to hearing from you soon...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.