Monday, July 11, 2011

Famhouse table with a twist cont...

A while back I restyled what I called my "farmhouse table with a twist".  Sweet Jessica found it all the way from Florida!  She bought it, along with a few other Jaime creations.  Here they are at home with Jessica...

Jess also bought these chairs which I then custom painted for her.

I LOVE how she took my beachy white headboard and added her own contemporary flair.

This sweet little cart also found a home with Jessica. 



Thanks SO much Jessica for the picts!  Love what you have done with everything!!!

1 comment:

  1. i am loving this bed with simple look and feel but with great comfort, let me contribute with your effort by sharing some great list of Living Room furniture

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to hearing from you soon...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.