Thursday, July 14, 2011

Ooops... I did it again!!!

Well, I did it again... I am guilty of, regretfully, NOT taking before pictures!  Honestly, this time I actually thought I had already taken some.  But, when I went to upload them this morning nada!  Couldn't find my imaginary pictures anywhere.  Oh well, so you are going to have to take my word for it on this one. 

This is my latest creation and yes, I really mean creation.  I disassembled a coffee table a friend gave to me and disassembled a broken patio table I came across- several hours and a lots of cutting, re-attaching, nailing, gluing, sanding, priming, more sanding, finishing, and LOTS and LOTS of sweating (remember this is OK and we are in heat wave of over 100 degree temps for weeks now), etc... and voila!

Petite Farmhouse Table
SOLD

Can I just say, I LOVE IT! 

This is SO my style...

Instant old.


Nice size for a eat-in kitchen.

Great detail!

7 comments:

  1. Wow... you did a fabulous job! I wouldn't have know those were separate pieces if you didn't say so. Love the color of the base. Thanks for linking up to this week's Catch a Glimpse party. I'll be featuring this tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just sooo nice. I really like the contrast between the top and the bottom. And the colours are so pretty, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is the really cool stuff, i come her often, so i that i should also contribute, going to share something worth for your living room furniture, look at
    Living Room Furniure

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty color! love the brown top. Thanks for linking up to Share the Love WEdnesday!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You did an amazing job! That table turned out fantastic. I love the dark top with the contrasting base. The color is lovely. You are very talented!
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Found you through Craigslist! I'm a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jaime!
    I live in OKC and stumbled across your blog. Do you still have the turquoise farmhouse table available? And if so, would you send me the dimensions? I am very interested in it!
    Penny
    830-9132
    pennyadavis@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to hearing from you soon...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.