Monday, August 8, 2011

Still out of commission...

Well, I am back from vacation and the moderate temps. of North Carolina. However, the weeks of record breaking temps. in Oklahoma are affecting my motivation.

Just FYI these were the recorded daily highs in Edmond for the first 6 days of August: 107, 109, 108, 109, 109, 110... YIKES!

Now for the forecast for the next few days:
109, 106, 105, 105... At least it is coming down a tad, but still! Yuck!

And since painting, sanding, gluing, etc... requires me to work in the garage (no go on any A/C out there), I am not getting much done on that front. Also, it is the last full week before school starts so, I am afraid my furniture revival endeavor is going to be on hold for a little while longer. Bear with me though, once school starts and we pull out of this heat wave- I will be wow-ing you with some great Jaime creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to hearing from you soon...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.