Thursday, August 25, 2011

Tip for the day #2

~ Think "outside the box" when decorating your home...

I have these 2 French Country side tables for sale, but ironically I believe their best use is not to be used as side tables, or even night stands at all!  These tables are a perfect height and great width to place together at the foot of a bed as a BENCH!!!  I love having a bench at the foot of my bed, but often times they aren't real benches at all.  I have used side tables, my kiddoes dining bench, even a cedar chest and all have worked superbly.  And though I have not yet done it myself (yet) I have also seen sofa tables and desks placed in the same way.  So, get creative and think out of the box when decorating your home!

Side tables used as a bench.
~SOLD~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to hearing from you soon...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.