Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Tip for the day...

It is currently 12:35 in the afternoon in Oklahoma and already 101 degrees!  The forecast for the next 5 days is as follows:
  • 107 degrees
  • 105      "
  • 106      "
  • 104      "
  • 104      "
Which means no painting or furniture projects for me.  I feel terrible about not keeping up with my blog better than I have, but quite honestly this HEAT has just sucked the the energy right out of me!!!  So, I have been thinking and while I currently can not show off any new Jaime creations, I can pass along some helpful Jaime tips and tricks from the comfort of my air conditioned home :)

Here is TIP #1-

Make a run to Target!  At our local Target they have placed much of their summer/ garden/ outdoor items on clearance.  Just today I stocked up on:
  • Preen w/ Weed Control  30% off
  • Cutter- Backyard Bug Control  30% off
  • Weed-B-Gon Crabgrass Spray 30% off
  • Replacement Nozzle Sprayer 30% off
On these items alone I saved nearly $15.00!  I also needed a small bag of Berbuda Seed which Target did not have so I ran over to Walmart.  Though they did have my seed while I was there I also noticed all the products I got on sale at Target were still full price at Walmart!  Cha-ching!  SO glad I didn't go to Walmart first or else I might have bought everything there and paid full price!  So, if you are in need of some summer/ garden/ outdoor goods check out your Target! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to hearing from you soon...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.