Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Antique Chic Tiffany Hutch...

UPDATE/ NOTE:  I added before and after picts. below... scroll down to view and click to enlarge :)

I will take furniture any day over flowers (or jewelry for that matter), so here it is- my idea of what a great gift would be.  This hutch is a beautiful take on a bold Tiffany blue.  The original hardware has been shined up and adds a nice bit of bling to this fantastic piece.  She has 3 drawers, 2 side cabinet doors and 2 shelves encased in glass to feature your most precious items.  Did I mention she is a true antique, and now also very chic!  And the drum roll please.....



Yes, she was for sale...
~SOLD~
Aprox. dimensions:
42" Length X 14" Width X 70" Height
Here is the "before"

And the "after"

All shined up!  Love the detail and distressing.

7 comments:

  1. I am interested in this Beautiful Tiffany Hutch! Is it still for sale? Please contact me ASAP @ kahkesh@sbcglobal.net! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is lovely! So much better in Tiffany Blue. Great job on the makeover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful and such a hot color for an accent piece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jamie, I really love this Blue. You did an amazing job. found you through At the Picket Fence

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my!!! How BEAUTIFUL!! Would LOVE it if you would link this up at my turquoise lovin' party going on right now!! http://www.sweetlittlegals.com/2011/10/turquoise-lovin-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the color and texture of your furniture.

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to hearing from you soon...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.