Thursday, December 1, 2011

After...

Last year, in an attempt to create a "real" master bedroom I decided we finally needed a real headboard and actual night stands.  I came across these at a garage sale and revamped them into a nice little pair.

They were certainly sufficient, but truthfully I hoped to eventually find something with just a tad more width.  A few days ago I finally came across these sweet night stands.

You may have even seen them in my brief "Before" post.  Well, I knocked those puppies out yesterday and here they are.  After...




 So, now it is time for "out with the old, in with the new."  The other night stands are now for sale.  Just in time for Christmas.  Any takers?


4 comments:

  1. Ive been refinishing furniture for a couple years now and i got your add off craigslist.
    I love your pics..I will have to share your blog on my FB page..Let me know if you want my website and i will send it to you..I have lots of pics in my gallery..

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing want you do with a little paint!
    You have a real gift...

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness, those are so nice now! I love how you painted the hardware... it looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to hearing from you soon...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.