Monday, March 19, 2012

Making some room...

After a long winter with no new Jaime creations, I am finally going to post a few items for sale.  This is the first...

(I am going to take some better photos soon, just think of this as a sneak peak...)

This is an Asian inspired cabinet that I re-styled.  It has 2 side by side doors that open.  On the inside there is an adjustable, removable shelf.  The hardware is solid brass.  It has a very delicate, very subtle black on black crackle finish.  The whole piece is so detailed and  very unique.  Is also very versatile.  Could be used as an entry table, tv stand,  media cabinet etc...

The dimensions are:  33"wide x 19"deep x 32 1/2 "tall
Asking:  $295
 


Email me if you are interested.  I will also be posting on Craigslist.
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to hearing from you soon...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.