Sunday, May 13, 2012

A new challenge...

My very gracious Aunt Melissa asked me if I was ready for a new challenge.  She had this drop leaf table in her garage and was wondering if I could do anything with it.  I told her "Perhaps, but it may no longer be a drop leaf table."  In it's hay day I know this piece was a beauty.  Over the years though, it has gotten its share of bumps and bruises.  Now, I am going to try to remake it into the gem I know it can be.  The real question remains; what will it become?   




2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what kind of magic you perform
    on this piece!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am interested in the beds and shutters - are they still available?

      How do I actually reach you? I cannot seem to find a way to contact you personally.

      Delete

Looking forward to hearing from you soon...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.